Article provided by: cool-off.com
Disinfectant mist machine
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the world has become more aware of the threat of the organisms we cannot see. As a result, there has been a radical shift in the way we perceive cleaning and the way we clean. We now have to think more about getting rid of germs and not just getting rid of dirt. Unfortunately, the traditional wet and dry dusting methods may not be the most efficient way to eliminate microorganisms. If you’ve been searching for the best cleaning technique for this purpose, consider investing in a disinfectant mist machine.
What is electrostatic disinfection?
Electrostatic disinfection is the technique of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto objects and surfaces. The process relies on a specialized solution mixed with air and atomized by the sprayer’s electrode. When released, the mist coming out of electrostatic sprayers for use are positively charged, and they coat any surface or object they are aimed at.
Even if you’re cleaning hard-to-reach surfaces or an awkwardly shaped object, all you have to do is point and spray. The fine nature of the mist ensures it adheres to surfaces evenly and envelopes objects uniformly. The spray will also come with a sanitizing agent that keeps surfaces and objects germ- and contamination-free.
What are the benefits of using a disinfectant mist machine?
Electrostatic disinfection works well for virtually all surfaces and objects, and it has superior benefits over most similar sanitizing methods. Below are some of the major advantages of investing in an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer for sale.
- Reduces cleaning time: When you use an electrostatic disinfection sprayer, you can reduce the total time it takes to clean and disinfect surfaces by 50% or more. The spraying technology quickly covers most surfaces and even the hard to reach areas become readily accessible.
- Improves infection control: Electrostatic disinfection sprays sanitizers that kill most germs, including influenza, MRSA, HIV, and coronaviruses.
- Improves cleaning efficiency: When you buy an electrostatic sprayer online, you’ll need a lesser quantity of cleaning solutions and chemicals, thus improving cleaning efficiency.
- Improves safety: Cleaning accidents are less likely to occur in facilities that use an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer. You’ll also get rid of the germs that pose a threat to the safety of your workers and other people associated with the building.
- Prevents liquid pooling: An electrostatic disinfection sprayer for sale release a charged mist with droplets that repel each other. Thus, the mist will spread evenly over surfaces or objects and prevent liquid pooling, a common problem with ordinary trigger sprays.
Where can I use a disinfectant mist machine
A disinfectant mist machine will come in handy for any room, surface, or object you currently sanitize or clean. The machine allows you to cover a large area quickly, and it creates minimal downtime. Thus, you can use it for cleaning just about everywhere and every object, including kitchens, cafeterias, public restrooms, waiting rooms, offices, vehicles, etc. Since electrostatic disinfection coats surfaces evenly, you do not need to wipe after cleaning. If anything, wiping will only serve to keep your surfaces polished.
If you need a reliable plug for durable disinfectant mist machines, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at Cool-Off. We are experts at providing the best cleaning and cooling solutions for our clients, and you can trust us to get you nothing short of the best. Contact us on 800-504-6478, and we’ll be glad to discuss how we can help.